Are you ready for 2016???
Thank you to those of you who fished with us last year - you were the BEST! We are expecting lots more of fun and excitement this year.
We recognize that your decision to visit St. Thomas and book a trip with Marlin Prince is carefully considered. Our pledge to you is that we will continue to evaluate our operation to provide you with the very best fishing experience possible! Thank you in advance for your decision; we appreciate you choosing to spend your day with us!
So... if you want to just relax and enjoy the experience of professional deep sea fishing, we can do that. If you aspire to be a top angler, we can take you there! You will use tournament grade equipment for traditional trolling, pitch baiting, or stand-up techniques.
We are ready for you!
Captain Eddie Morrison is starting his 27th season in St Thomas. While we do catch lots more than "just" blue marlin:
- To date Captain Eddie has caught close to 1400 blue marlin.
- 1999 season produced 96 releases by our guests, earning Captain Eddie the Billfish Foundation's "Top Captain Blue Marlin Release" award.
- Earned the award again in 2005 .
- USVI Open Tournament/ABMT the Marlin Prince team has taken "Top Captain and Crew numerous times over past 26 years.
- USVI Open, Marlin Prince won 2nd place 2004 .
- 2005 they placed 2nd overall in the July Open Billfish Tournament.
- 2006 The six blue marlin caught during the USVI Open (2nd leg) earning angler Davis Clapp, "Top Angler Overallâ€ť in the Bermuda Triangle Tournament Series.
- 2007 USVI Open "Top Lady Angler" award going to our guest from Louisiana.
- Jan. 2010 and Jan. 2008 "On the Edge" tournament magazine. see the online magazine at (www.abmt.vi/pages/otedirective.htm).
- 2010 Atlantic Blue Marlin Tournament's Board of Captains: Captain of the Year.
Prince is a perennial high placer in the St. Thomas tournament scene "
"Awesome hands-on teaching experience! We learned how to make it
happen! Captain Eddie and his crew are true professionals!"
M. Spooner, Graduate, Marlin University - St. Thomas
"All 3 of our children caught a nice mahi! Thanks Brent for the coaching!
We want to reserve the same day this April!
Tom & Sally Smithwick, Georgia
"By far, the most professional
charter operation in the world!"
M. Johnson, Chicago, IL